Tips for making a Reuben sandwich slider:
- Use Hawaiian bread. Savory or original, just don't use any other kind of rolls!
- Shred your corned beef.
- Preseason your corned beef, salt and pepper is fine.
- Use swiss cheese.
- Make a browned butter sauce to brush on top.
Also, don't forget to check out my Cuban Sandwich Sliders Recipe and my Cuban Spicy BBQ Beef Sliders Recipe!Now, we bake it and voila, que rico! I think that was a tri-lingual sentence, eh? These are yummy! Enjoy it while it's hot and still here. Oh, you may want to double this Reuben sandwich slider recipe if you have a lot of leftover corned beef!
Game Day Reuben Sandwich Sliders
Enjoy these juicy, tender, Reuben sandwich sliders at your next tailgating event!Print Pin Rate
- 2 cups of shredded corn beef cooked
- 1 ½ cups of sauerkraut drained
- 3 tablespoons of thousand island dressing
- 6 slices of swiss cheese
- 12 Hawaain sweet rolls
- ½ stick of butter
- ¼ teaspoon of beef broth base
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice sweet rolls in the middle to create a top and bottom. Place the top to the side.
- Add the bottom sweet rolls to an oven safe pan. Spread the thousand island dressing over the top of the bottom of the sweet rolls.
- Spread sauerkraut over the dressing, top with a layer of corned beef, and evenly add the swiss cheese over the corned beef, top with the top of the sweet rolls.
- In a small pan over medium high heat, melt butter and add the remaining topping ingredients. Cook for a minute, or until butter becomes a little brown. Brush the top of the sweet rolls with the butter mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the top is a beautiful golden hue.
Leave a Reply