This cookies and cream coquito recipe is a one of a kind coquito recipe that is sure to surprise your guests!
Finely crushed chocolate cookies, chocolate syrup, and a traditional Puerto Rican coquito creates a unique chocolate coconut drink!
What is coquito?
Coquito is a rum and coconut based beverage that is popular within the Hispanic and Latino community. Typically served during the holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, coquito is a sought after drink that Puerto Ricans love to make, buy, and sell during the holidays.
How To Make Coquito With Cookies and Cream
Making coquito in a blender ensures you have a creamy, well-combined coquito. Blend all ingredients together. I found 8 Oreo cookies to be perfect, you can adjust according to your preference.
Ingredients in coquito with cookies and cream:
Pinch of salt
Hershey's chocolate syrup
pure vanilla extract
- Oreo cookies
rum or chocolate liquor
Cookies and Cream Coquito
- Pinch of salt
- 1 15 oz of coconut cream
- 1 13.5 oz of coconut milk
- 1 12 oz of evaporated milk
- 7 oz of condensed milk
- ½ cup of Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 1- 1 ½ cups of chocolate flavored liquor or regular rum
- Add all ingredients, except for rum, to a blender and mix to combine.
- Pour into a large container, and slowly add rum, until your liking.
- Refrigerate and consume within 24 hours.