This cookies and cream coquito recipe is a one of a kind coquito recipe that is sure to surprise your guests!
Finely crushed chocolate cookies, chocolate syrup, and a traditional Puerto Rican coquito creates a unique chocolate coconut drink!
What is coquito?
Coquito is a rum and coconut based beverage that is popular within the Hispanic and Latino community. Typically served during the holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, coquito is a sought after drink that Puerto Ricans love to make, buy, and sell during the holidays.
How To Make Coquito With Cookies and Cream
Making coquito in a blender ensures you have a creamy, well-combined coquito. Blend all ingredients together. I found 8 Oreo cookies to be perfect, you can adjust according to your preference.
Ingredients in coquito with cookies and cream:
Pinch of salt
Hershey's chocolate syrup
pure vanilla extract
- Oreo cookies
rum or chocolate liquor
Try out our other coquito recipes such as traditional coquito, pumpkin pie spice coquito, caramel pumpkin coquito, Nutella coquito, and chocolate coquito!
Cookies and Cream Coquito
- Pinch of salt
- 1 15 oz of coconut cream
- 1 13.5 oz of coconut milk
- 1 12 oz of evaporated milk
- 7 oz of condensed milk
- ½ cup of Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 8 Oreo cookies
- 1- 1 ½ cups of chocolate flavored liquor or regular rum
- Add all ingredients, except for rum, to a blender and mix to combine.
- Pour into a large container, and slowly add rum, until your liking.
- Refrigerate and consume within 24 hours.
Leave a Reply