- 4 pounds beef roast
- 2-4 tablespoons of El Yucateco Black Label Reserve hot sauce
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup ketchup mayonnaise sauce
- 1/4 cup of ketchup, 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, mix together
- 2-3 cups of caramelized onions
- thin pickles
- 2-3 cups of shredded cabbage and carrots mixture
- 12-16 whole grain rolls
In a slow cooker, add in beef, hot sauce, butter, soy sauce and garlic. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Shred beef once cooked.
Assemble sliders by slicing rolls in half, horizontally. Adding a thin layer to both halves of the roll. Sprinkle a tablespoon of cabbage mixture. Add a generous 2 tablespoons of meat mixture, then 1 tablespoon of caramelized onions, then a pickle, and close the slider. Secure the slider with a toothpick and serve.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg